Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.632 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 48% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,032 (€2,487) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)