Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.011 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 68% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,904 (€2,220) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)