Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.534 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,209 (C$3,240) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)