Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.820 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 98% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,706 (C$3,797) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)