Cost of living comparison between Regina, Canada and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.365 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,599 (C$1,521) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)