Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.573 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,871 (C$3,448) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)