Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.702 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,627 (€1,790) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)