Cost of living comparison between Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.435 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,175 (€1,215) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (28 minutes ago)