Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.328 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,380 (€2,167) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)