Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.086 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,715 (£2,133) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)