Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.623 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 100% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,387 (£2,247) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)