Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03035 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,633 (₨86,737) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)