Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.930 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,860 (€2,255) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)