Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,936 (€1,750) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)