Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04761 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 54% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,437 (₨30,192) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)