Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46204 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,524 (kr7,626) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)