Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49420 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,705 (kr9,519) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (about 2 hours ago)