Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00488 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,827 (CH$578,732) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)