Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00487 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,044 (CH$1,241,134) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)