Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.733 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,710 (3,699 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)