Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.964 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,013 (8,314 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)