Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 48% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,682 (₨54,973) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)