Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05040 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 41% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,907 (₨57,674) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)