Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05037 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 46% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,812 (₨55,826) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)