Cost of living comparison between Rajahmundry, India and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04737 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,984 (₨62,995) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)