Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05495 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,645 (₨84,534) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)