Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.964 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,137 (5,332 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)