Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.852 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,229 (3,791 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)