Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.782 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,765 (2,258 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (23 minutes ago)