Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.753 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,125 (2,821 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)