Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20094 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,330 (ARS $16,570) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)