Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19932 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,342 (ARS $16,769) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)