Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45442 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,387 (Q11,856) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)