Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42823 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,861 (Q11,352) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)