Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44501 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,595 (Q5,831) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)