Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45062 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,769 (Q10,583) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)