Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42120 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,018 (Q7,166) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)