Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42802 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,505 (Q5,853) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)