Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17771 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,406 (Mex$ 24,793) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)