Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16964 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,377 (Mex$ 14,014) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (40 minutes ago)