Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.241 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 108% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,204 (NZ$2,322) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)