Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.450 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 126% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,486 (NZ$3,464) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)