Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25873 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,354 (R 24,557) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)