Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.582 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,978 (C$2,703) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)