Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.309 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,886 (C$2,116) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)