Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.505 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,131 (C$2,846) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (44 minutes ago)