Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46428 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 328% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,676 (元55,304) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (32 minutes ago)