Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49908 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,382 (元8,780) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (18 minutes ago)