Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45262 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,564 (元7,874) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)