Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,405 (﷼ 45,983,080) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)