Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00352 BRL / KPW *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,124 (1,455,959 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)