Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00352 BRL / KPW *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,097 (1,447,728 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)