Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,975 (Rp 20,725,321) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)