Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32142 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,019 (Bs 18,726) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)