Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33915 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,060 (Bs 11,971) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)