Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31629 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,649 (Bs 14,698) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)