Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,541 (Bs 44,283,013) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)