Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31765 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,122 (Bs 9,829) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)