Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10976 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,305 ($U30,116) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)