Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11277 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,048 ($U62,497) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (about 2 hours ago)