Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11476 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,980 ($U60,825) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)