Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00520 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,156 (CH$1,375,146) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)