Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00530 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,657 (CH$1,445,556) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (41 minutes ago)