Cost of living comparison between Punta Arenas, Chile and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00474 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,346 (CH$917,367) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)