Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00474 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,029 (CH$849,925) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)