Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00593 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,967 (CH$1,174,686) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)