Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00577 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,643 (CH$1,150,997) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)