Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,234 (S/. 2,322) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)