Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.963 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,052 (S/. 4,206) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)