Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,768 (S/. 2,857) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)