Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18245 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,092 (Mex$ 38,872) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)