Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16157 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,282 (Mex$ 14,126) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)