Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18300 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,380 (Mex$ 23,937) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (35 minutes ago)