Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06821 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,470 (Php50,882) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)