Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06281 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,317 (Php52,810) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)