Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00489 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,739 (CH$765,286) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (32 minutes ago)