Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00517 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,915 (CH$757,798) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)