Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06199 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,287 (Php36,892) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (32 minutes ago)