Cost of living comparison between Puerto Galera, Philippines and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06909 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,412 (Php34,911) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)