Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17132 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,197 (Mex$ 24,496) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 5.00 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (33 minutes ago)