Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05030 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,364 (₨66,879) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)