Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05575 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,398 (₨78,891) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)