Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,725 (₨76,348) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (39 minutes ago)