Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05145 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,896 (₨75,726) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)