Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,799 (S/. 3,400) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)