Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.966 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,731 (S/. 1,791) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)