Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.088 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,456 ($1,443) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)