Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.110 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,393 ($1,734) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)