Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.421 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,922 ($1,146) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)