Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.230 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,737 ($1,157) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)