Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.464 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,139 ($2,638) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)