Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.061 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,012 ($2,291) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (32 minutes ago)