Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.342 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,062 ($3,011) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)