Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.146 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,223 ($2,614) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)