Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.192 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,324 ($2,608) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)