Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.194 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,253 (€1,014) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (28 minutes ago)