Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.825 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,885 (€1,012) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)