Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.477 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,336 (€672) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (39 minutes ago)