Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.274 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,412 (€1,032) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)