Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.763 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,662 (€973) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)