Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05342 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 41% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,841 (34,468 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)