Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.713 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,207 (€1,403) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)