Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,001 in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)