Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,717 in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)