Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03348 BRL / CVE
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,373 (100,748 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)