Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03139 BRL / CVE
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,292 (104,881 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)