Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03915 BRL / CVE
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,478 (165,464 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)