Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03366 BRL / CVE
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,323 (187,850 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (26 minutes ago)