Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03855 BRL / CVE
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,835 (177,312 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)