Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03087 BRL / CVE
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,179 (102,981 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)