Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,902 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16542 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,320 (38,208 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)