Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,927 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12884 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,469 (19,166 Kč) in Prague.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)