Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.954 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,287 (4,493 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)