Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46171 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,513 ($b5,443) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)