Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.520 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,029 ($b7,743) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)